We offer local delivery. Kerb side delivery only.
We deliver Monday-Friday.
Cut off point for next working day is 12noon
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email from us advising you that your order is on its way.
- Goods will be delivered to KERBSIDE during the next working day between 8am-5pm.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an individual is available to check and sign for the goods when they arrive.
- Upon delivery we will require a signature to accept the goods and the signature will confirm goods received in good condition.
- Woodies Timber is not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of the Goods.
- Woodies Timber reserves the right not to unload Goods unless payment in full has been received and delivered Goods have been signed for.
- Any damaged items must be reported to the Office 01925 552100 within 24 hours of delivery. We hold the right to not refund or exchange after this time.
- A collection fee of £10 plus vat is payable for any local items to be collected. Please contact the Office if your delivery was not local.
- A refund will be made via the way of initial payment.
We will always contact you if an item is out of stock and to advise when the item will be available. You can always contact the office on 01925 552 100 to check items in stock.
We take no responsibility for any claim in relation to any delays or extra costs associated with labour, down time or indeed any other consequential loss of any kind or for whatever reason and so it is imperative that until you have received the goods in a useable condition, work and labour is not started.